Mind Trap- a Strategy of the Devil

Mind Trap- a Strategy of the Devil - Selamat datang di situs media global terbaru Xivanki, Pada halaman ini kami menyajikan informasi tentang Mind Trap- a Strategy of the Devil !! Semoga tulisan dengan kategori battle !! clones !! dream interpretation !! lightning !! ini bermanfaat bagi anda. Silahkan sebarluaskan postingan Mind Trap- a Strategy of the Devil ini ke social media anda, Semoga rezeki berlimpah ikut dimudahkan Allah bagi anda, Lebih jelas infonya lansung dibawah -->


This lesson, taught in a dream, is valuable.

December 3, 2017 8:30 a.m., approx. 

In a landscape of light and dark grays, augmented with deep blues and black, a battle waged. The initial perspective of the dream viewed the scene as if standing a great distance away. On the far horizon, the conflict engaged beneath a small cluster of tall trees. Lightning flashed. 
The enemy did something to one of the fighting men. This man propelled away from the battle. He ran and passed me. When he neared, just as he passed, the features of his face caused recognition. His face mirrored my own. 
Then, I became the runner. 
*
I ran along an upraised something. It was as if two 1970’s fabric couches were pushed back to back and I ran along the tops of the backs and the tops of solid cushions. 
This run ended when the course abruptly ceased. My feet windmilled into the air above an open space and fell about three meters to a solid floor. 
The space formed not from four walls, but from an irregular arrangement of rectangular objects. One looked like a filing cabinet. Another seemed similar to a squat two-door, wall locker. Aisles between the cubical forms radiated out from the space at random intervals and various angles. 
The cursory visual examination of the space ended when a sound to my front right drew my attention. I turned my head and looked. An armored man with an elongated weapon in one hand ran toward me. His arms and legs pumped like a war engine.
I shifted my weight just as he tackled me. I converted his momentum and the two of us spun into the air. I elevated my hips above his and landed on top. I jumped to a cross mount position and began subduing him. 
As the first blows landed, I noticed his face. He looked like a version of me. He shared most of my features. Except, his eyebrows stopped before the outside edge of his eyes and his hair curled. I noticed, but continued my side of the punching duel. 
Another man ran up from behind and assisted me in fighting. This man also looked like me. 
At this point in the dream, all the faces were versions of Mark Wahlberg. 
The new ally and I quickly bound the one who rushed me after I arrived. As we held him, the third me explained, “I’ve been here awhile. This one is easy to defeat. But…”
Two new versions of me rushed at us from one of the long aisles. We stood and engaged them. As we stood, the man on the ground regained his feet and a three-on-two melee followed. 
As we fought our three adversaries, my only ally explained, “These are older versions. The longer they’ve been here, the weaker they get. We will defeat them soon enough.” As predicted, the fighting went our way. Victory seemed certain. The man I fought had the same main features as the rest of us. But, his short curly hair covered only the sides and back of his head. The bald middle portion widened more than the others of us and the majority of the bald region was concave. The top of his skull dipped slightly down as if someone mashed in a dent with a large round stone. 
Then, I saw a new me rushing toward the battle. I turned to my ally and warned him, “Here comes a perfect version.”
“He is the strongest. He is the most difficult. I’ve never beaten him yet.” 
Wake, about 8:30, probably a few minutes before. 

Interpretation: This dream was about a mind trap. While I fought in the storage area, the real battle waged far away, without me.
The storage space represented my mind. The versions of me were my own thoughts, variations of a theory, belief, life habit, or schema. 
The dream summarized to this: The enemy took me out of the battle by introducing an idea into my mind. That idea then engaged and fought other ideas and beliefs on the unidentified matter. In this way, he distracted me from the real battle. 

The previous day, I prayed, “Father, please teach me something I will need to know when I work in biology.” 
So, I believe this is about getting mired down debating and overthinking theory when the real work is somewhere else. The lab bench, or the reading room, for example, might be places to better invest time and energy. 

The prayer shed light on the use of Mark Wahlberg as me. This indicated a future version of me, one who lives in Boston. Wahlberg starred in two films situated in Boston, the city where I plan to study.


Demikian info Mind Trap- a Strategy of the Devil, Semoga dengan adanya postingan ini, Anda sudah benar benar menemukan informasi yang memang sedang anda butuhkan saat ini. Bagikan informasi Mind Trap- a Strategy of the Devil ini untuk orang orang terdekat anda, Bagikan infonya melalui fasilitas layanan Share Facebook maupun Twitter yang tersedia di situs ini.

Previous Post Next Post