What I am Loving - Promethean ClassFlow

What I am Loving - Promethean ClassFlow - Selamat datang di situs media global terbaru Xivanki, Pada halaman ini kami menyajikan informasi tentang What I am Loving - Promethean ClassFlow !! Semoga tulisan dengan kategori Promethean !! Technology !! ini bermanfaat bagi anda. Silahkan sebarluaskan postingan What I am Loving - Promethean ClassFlow ini ke social media anda, Semoga rezeki berlimpah ikut dimudahkan Allah bagi anda, Lebih jelas infonya lansung dibawah -->






My new favorite "tech tool" is ClassFlow by Promethean. I saw it modeled at the national ISTE conference in Atlanta by the Ron Clark Academy and was impressed at both the product and the students of the Ron Clark Academy (my next goal is to go to one of their teacher institutes!).

I haven't been able to look at it too closely other then my cursory intro over the summer. In my defense we have been pretty busy up until now with rolling out tablets and iPads to students including teacher and student training (our district has 1:1 devices in grades 3-12...we have a pretty great district with lots of people who support technology and training).

I finally had time to sequester myself and watch a majority of training videos that are on their YouTube How To playlist. I am now hooked!!!!

ClassFlow allows you to "push out" your ActivInspire flipcharts to students devices (iPad or Tablets in my case). You can turn their devices into student response systems, have them manipulate material they would normally come up to the board to do, watch videos, and so much more.

The teachers I have shown it to LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I am booked with after school training on it pretty much the bulk of January. If you have devices and use Promethean definitely look into it (it is free - www.classflow.com).

I put my Weather Tools flipchart in the community flipcharts area for anyone to use.

Demikian info What I am Loving - Promethean ClassFlow, Semoga dengan adanya postingan ini, Anda sudah benar benar menemukan informasi yang memang sedang anda butuhkan saat ini. Bagikan informasi What I am Loving - Promethean ClassFlow ini untuk orang orang terdekat anda, Bagikan infonya melalui fasilitas layanan Share Facebook maupun Twitter yang tersedia di situs ini.

Previous Post Next Post