Google Inbox Quick Review - With Free Invites!

Google Inbox Quick Review - With Free Invites! - Selamat datang di situs media global terbaru Xivanki, Pada halaman ini kami menyajikan informasi tentang Google Inbox Quick Review - With Free Invites! !! Semoga tulisan dengan kategori ini bermanfaat bagi anda. Silahkan sebarluaskan postingan Google Inbox Quick Review - With Free Invites! ini ke social media anda, Semoga rezeki berlimpah ikut dimudahkan Allah bagi anda, Lebih jelas infonya lansung dibawah -->


I have 3 google inbox invites available to the first 3 people who comment on this post.  I was going to do this on Google+ but they get taken so quickly, I'd rather give my readers a chance first.

I know that not many people read this blog but there should be enough of you for someone to need one based on my blogger statistics!

I hope you enjoy it more than I have.  I like the look and feel of it but I just dont find it useful because of the way I organise my own Gmail inbox.  Personally, any e-mails in my Gmail inbox are items which need my attention, so for an example; an outstanding order that has not arrived or an e-mail from a friend I haven't replied to yet.  If an e-mail is 'complete', i.e. it requires no action from me I put it into a separate folder which is labelled according to the content of the e-mail.  So for example, an e-mail confirming my next car service, where the service has now been completed gets moved from the inbox to my 'Car' folder.  I find this method of organising e-mail has worked well for me, I use it at work too.  With Inbox, it tries to do this for me automatically and frankly annoys me!

But.... I know plenty of people who have hundreds if not thousands of e-mails in thier inbox and only a few sub-folders if any at all.  If that's you, leave a comment below and I'll send you an invite!  (First 3 people only for now!)




Demikian info Google Inbox Quick Review - With Free Invites!, Semoga dengan adanya postingan ini, Anda sudah benar benar menemukan informasi yang memang sedang anda butuhkan saat ini. Bagikan informasi Google Inbox Quick Review - With Free Invites! ini untuk orang orang terdekat anda, Bagikan infonya melalui fasilitas layanan Share Facebook maupun Twitter yang tersedia di situs ini.

Previous Post Next Post