Should You? One Way Demons Deceive

Should You? One Way Demons Deceive - Selamat datang di situs media global terbaru Xivanki, Pada halaman ini kami menyajikan informasi tentang Should You? One Way Demons Deceive !! Semoga tulisan dengan kategori angel !! angels !! angels in dreams !! demon dreams !! demonic tactics !! doctrines of devils !! ini bermanfaat bagi anda. Silahkan sebarluaskan postingan Should You? One Way Demons Deceive ini ke social media anda, Semoga rezeki berlimpah ikut dimudahkan Allah bagi anda, Lebih jelas infonya lansung dibawah -->


A few weeks ago, I had a somewhat rare type of dream format. Instead of watching a scene, or being taken somewhere to view what people are doing in secret, I sat with a group of angels in front of me. They formed an arch. They were tall, and leaned forward, closer to me. They were telling me something.

"One way to recognize the voice of demons speaking directly into the mind is the phrase 'you should'. If you hear a thought recommending an action, saying you should, then beware. The enemy will enter a thought into your mind saying, you should..."

When I woke, I returned to an old dilemma, "Can demons hear my thoughts?" Since I was unsure, I postulated they may not know that I know. In the past, they have appended an open vision with a false vision (the narrow gap-delay was not unperceived, and the open vision came to pass the same day- but not the false amendment.)

So, I decided to keep the knowledge to myself. I reasoned, "If they know I know, they'll switch tactics. But, if they don't know I know, they'll keep applying this tool, and I'll have an extra safeguard." So, I kept it to myself.

But, I finally decided to pray and ask a certain question. "Why do they use this tactic, instead of just telling someone directly, using the person's own thought-voice?" Why would someone hear, as if talking to himself or herself, "You should steal one. They have many, no one will notice." Why not, "Steal that watch."?

The Holy Spirit then told me- the enemy's goal is to gain permanent access. By making a suggestion, the decision remains with the individual under attack (in dreams or directly against the alert mind.) If the enemy forces the action, the person is not to blame- the attacker is at fault.

So, when you hear a thought, in a talking to yourself format, make a recommendation- still pray to our Father in Heaven, and ask if it is the right thing. Beware of suggestion formats like, "You should...", the suggestion just might create more trouble than it is worth.

Demikian info Should You? One Way Demons Deceive, Semoga dengan adanya postingan ini, Anda sudah benar benar menemukan informasi yang memang sedang anda butuhkan saat ini. Bagikan informasi Should You? One Way Demons Deceive ini untuk orang orang terdekat anda, Bagikan infonya melalui fasilitas layanan Share Facebook maupun Twitter yang tersedia di situs ini.

Previous Post Next Post