Read Across America - Dr. Suess and Science

Read Across America - Dr. Suess and Science - Selamat datang di situs media global terbaru Xivanki, Pada halaman ini kami menyajikan informasi tentang Read Across America - Dr. Suess and Science !! Semoga tulisan dengan kategori ELA !! Videos !! ini bermanfaat bagi anda. Silahkan sebarluaskan postingan Read Across America - Dr. Suess and Science ini ke social media anda, Semoga rezeki berlimpah ikut dimudahkan Allah bagi anda, Lebih jelas infonya lansung dibawah -->


 
 
 
Tomorrow is Read Across America Day and I have been asked to be a guest reader in two schools.
 
The first school I will be reading in a second grade class and the second school I will be a reading in an open time slot in their gym.
 
Because tomorrow is Friday, I can wear jeans and my Dr. Seuss shirt, I thought I would have a little fun. I choose to read Bartholomew and the Oobleck with the second graders. They study weather and the book can be tied to weather as the King in the story becomes sick of the normal things that fall from the sky and asks for something different. Then I asked the teacher if we could make oobleck afterward and tie it into what they had learned about solids and liquids. The teacher was pretty agreeable. I think that is mainly because most of the teachers have given up on tomorrow because, on top of guest readers and various reading events, everyone is wearing their PJ's (note to self - find Dr. Seuss PJ's!). The science teacher in me is happy that I can tie literacy into science tomorrow. As a tech teacher (now) I have also downloaded the YouTube video above (Steve Spangler on Ellen) to show the kids and I plan to video tape the kids making and playing with the oobleck for the teacher's webpage.
 
 
 


Demikian info Read Across America - Dr. Suess and Science, Semoga dengan adanya postingan ini, Anda sudah benar benar menemukan informasi yang memang sedang anda butuhkan saat ini. Bagikan informasi Read Across America - Dr. Suess and Science ini untuk orang orang terdekat anda, Bagikan infonya melalui fasilitas layanan Share Facebook maupun Twitter yang tersedia di situs ini.

Previous Post Next Post