Water Cycle/States of Matter Website

Water Cycle/States of Matter Website - Selamat datang di situs media global terbaru Xivanki, Pada halaman ini kami menyajikan informasi tentang Water Cycle/States of Matter Website !! Semoga tulisan dengan kategori Technology !! Weather !! Website Resources !! ini bermanfaat bagi anda. Silahkan sebarluaskan postingan Water Cycle/States of Matter Website ini ke social media anda, Semoga rezeki berlimpah ikut dimudahkan Allah bagi anda, Lebih jelas infonya lansung dibawah -->



I had a second grade teacher ask me to help find a computer lab activity for her kids related to the states of matter.

I came up with a lesson using Brain Pop Junior (free for South Carolina teachers through Discus) but I also found this Study Jams site through Scholastic. I watched the Solids, Liquids, and Gas one and that was pretty good. I really liked the song that went with it (although I wasn't a huge fan with how long it took to load).

They also have a Water Cycle video as well (which sadly doesn't have a song :)

I wish they had more videos but they only have two math ones (fractions and determine the missing operation).

Demikian info Water Cycle/States of Matter Website, Semoga dengan adanya postingan ini, Anda sudah benar benar menemukan informasi yang memang sedang anda butuhkan saat ini. Bagikan informasi Water Cycle/States of Matter Website ini untuk orang orang terdekat anda, Bagikan infonya melalui fasilitas layanan Share Facebook maupun Twitter yang tersedia di situs ini.

Previous Post Next Post