Signs Preceding Manifestation of a Dream

Signs Preceding Manifestation of a Dream - Selamat datang di situs media global terbaru Xivanki, Pada halaman ini kami menyajikan informasi tentang Signs Preceding Manifestation of a Dream !! Semoga tulisan dengan kategori "dream recall tips !! deja vu !! dream manifestation !! dream sense !! dream series !! precognitive dreams !! prophetic dreams !! ini bermanfaat bagi anda. Silahkan sebarluaskan postingan Signs Preceding Manifestation of a Dream ini ke social media anda, Semoga rezeki berlimpah ikut dimudahkan Allah bagi anda, Lebih jelas infonya lansung dibawah -->


Recalling a Dream before it Manifests

Often, before a dream manifests, the mind recalls and replays the dream. The dream may return to memory in other ways as well. Here are some of the indicators a dream or series of dreams is approaching in time. The list is the order in which I have experienced them, most frequent to least common.

  1. The dream replays in memory. I call this full spontaneous recall (FSR). FSR results from the proximity in time to the manifestation of events seen in one or more dreams. This is an automatic replay of a dream. The replay is not necessarily caused by an external visual stimulus, although this can happen.
  2. A series of déjà vu. Often, before an important event, a series of déjà vu occurs. These are attempts at FSR which fail. However, the déjà vu signals you that you have dreamed something (or seen a vision) before which is coming soon. Dreams focus on important events. When mundane, typical daily events inspire a recall, it is because those events are either related to a significant event approaching in time or those events merely serve as a marker. A marker is an event that may have seemed average, except for the associated déjà vu.
  3. Reviewing a dream journal sometimes precedes the manifestation of a dream event. I recorded fifteen Mead black and white marble composition books full of dreams. Occasionally, I felt compelled to read through them. Sometimes, I found dreams which already transpired without me remembering they had been previously dreamed. Other times, I read an event, and then it came to pass within a few days, usually within a week.
  4. Finding old dream notes. One of the techniques I teach for those interested in recalling and interpreting dreams, is to take notes immediately after waking. There have been about a dozen times when I found some old notes, reviewed them, remembered the dream on which they are based, and then lived the dream a short time afterward. This usually has a one day lag time. 
  5. Increase in dream detail or dream frequency: Sometimes, especially concerning an event covered in several dreams, the dream topic density will increase in time (more in a shorter time frame). And, the amount of detail available in the dream also increases. This happens at the individual level, and at local levels. For example, several people dreamed of the 9/11 attacks, or saw visions, years before the attacks. (I saw a dream in 1996, and a vision in 1998). However, in the months before September, 2001, many people posted dreams in chat rooms and on dream sites about an attack.Often, but not always, in my personal experience, the dreams in a series that happen closest to the actual event have more detail.  
  6. A feeling of "something is going to happen": Before the September 11, 2001 false flag attack on the World Trade Center, I experienced a sense of dread. This happened three times. Each time, I was on-site at a storm drain design and renovation project. I started the job in August, just one month prior. I misinterpreted the sensation; I sat with my new boss and asked if he was satisfied with my work so far. I told him I had a feeling I might be fired. He said not to worry. I was at that project site on the morning of September 11th. It was there I received the news that planes crashed into the first tower. Despite that experience, a few years later, the feeling something bad would happen returned. I experienced it a few times. It felt like I was going to lose my job. I took my concern again to my boss. I asked him if I would be fired. He said no. A week later, my Army National Guard phoned me and informed me we had been activated.
  7. Feeling a “sense” of the dream. This is least common because the place of the event must have a unique sense to it, and the event must be worthy of enough dreams for the dreamer to develop a working awareness of it. What is meant here by a dream having a “sense” is a real trait of physical and geographic places. New York has a different feel than Naha, Okinawa. Athens, Georgia feels different than Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. If you see yourself standing in a strange place, precognitively, in a dream, you can sometimes capture or notice the sense of that place. When the future place appears several times in many dreams spanning years, you will develop an awareness of the sense of that place. And, if the sense of that place suddenly hits you, consider the topic of those dreams may be approaching. This often causes one or more of the dreams to be remembered as well. 


Demikian info Signs Preceding Manifestation of a Dream, Semoga dengan adanya postingan ini, Anda sudah benar benar menemukan informasi yang memang sedang anda butuhkan saat ini. Bagikan informasi Signs Preceding Manifestation of a Dream ini untuk orang orang terdekat anda, Bagikan infonya melalui fasilitas layanan Share Facebook maupun Twitter yang tersedia di situs ini.

Previous Post Next Post