On blogging and teaching at the same time

On blogging and teaching at the same time - Selamat datang di situs media global terbaru Xivanki, Pada halaman ini kami menyajikan informasi tentang On blogging and teaching at the same time !! Semoga tulisan dengan kategori blogging !! education !! ini bermanfaat bagi anda. Silahkan sebarluaskan postingan On blogging and teaching at the same time ini ke social media anda, Semoga rezeki berlimpah ikut dimudahkan Allah bagi anda, Lebih jelas infonya lansung dibawah -->



When I stopped teaching a year ago, I started to blog frequently. Let’s face it, at that time, I’ve got more time to write posts, learn more html stuff, and do research on several topics for my posts.

I couldn’t have the same amount of free time when I was teaching. I mean, you write lessons, you make exams, check papers, advice students, how in the world will you find the time to write even a single 200-page blog post given such hectic schedule?

I admit I got hooked with blogging after I quit teaching. The excitement I feel as pageviews increases everyday, the lively comments from readers, not to mention the fulfillment from seeing your work published (and being read) online: these are some of the reasons why I was preoccupied with blogging.

Now, I might say teaching is really a calling. Somehow, the academe finds me back even if I tried to run away from it. I’m back to teaching again.

But this time, I don’t intend to place blogging in the sidelines. I’m not yet sure how to go through this, but I plan to combine teaching and blogging. Not in a separate way but in a more complementary fashion.

I’m thinking about teaching using a blog or blogging about teaching. I still don’t know. It will be a work in progress. I think it’s worth a try.

How about you, in what way do you think can we combine blogging and teaching in a complementary fashion? Share it with us.


Demikian info On blogging and teaching at the same time, Semoga dengan adanya postingan ini, Anda sudah benar benar menemukan informasi yang memang sedang anda butuhkan saat ini. Bagikan informasi On blogging and teaching at the same time ini untuk orang orang terdekat anda, Bagikan infonya melalui fasilitas layanan Share Facebook maupun Twitter yang tersedia di situs ini.

Previous Post Next Post