Dream of Two Hands of Cards: One My Enemy’s, One Mine

Dream of Two Hands of Cards: One My Enemy’s, One Mine - Selamat datang di situs media global terbaru Xivanki, Pada halaman ini kami menyajikan informasi tentang Dream of Two Hands of Cards: One My Enemy’s, One Mine !! Semoga tulisan dengan kategori "dream interpretation" !! Ace !! cards !! king !! playing cards !! ini bermanfaat bagi anda. Silahkan sebarluaskan postingan Dream of Two Hands of Cards: One My Enemy’s, One Mine ini ke social media anda, Semoga rezeki berlimpah ikut dimudahkan Allah bagi anda, Lebih jelas infonya lansung dibawah -->


On February 12th, 2011, I dreamed I was watching my enemy being dealt a hand of cards. He had three aces: one black and two red, and two other cards. Then I saw my own hand: I had two kings and three other cards.




Dream Interpretation:

I have no idea what my dream was about. It is interesting to note that cards are based on tarot, which is divination. So, I think the interpretation is something like:
In the eyes of the unwise, it appears the enemy has a better hand. An ace (a value of just ONE) is rated as better than kings. This is the evil system which puts the lowest (satan and the fallen angels) above the highest kings: our Father in Heaven, Jesus, Holy Spirit. The truth is, without an agreement that one beats a king, the kings easily win. Card rules also put three of a kind above a pair. But, in the material, three ones are not worth more than two kings!

So, the interpretation is: Those who play by the enemies rules will lose. Those who see God's truth understand we are given much more power.

I had no interpretation before I began to write about the dream to a friend on facebook.

Demikian info Dream of Two Hands of Cards: One My Enemy’s, One Mine, Semoga dengan adanya postingan ini, Anda sudah benar benar menemukan informasi yang memang sedang anda butuhkan saat ini. Bagikan informasi Dream of Two Hands of Cards: One My Enemy’s, One Mine ini untuk orang orang terdekat anda, Bagikan infonya melalui fasilitas layanan Share Facebook maupun Twitter yang tersedia di situs ini.

Previous Post Next Post