Dream Symbols: Dinosaurs, "three enemies", and two swords

Dream Symbols: Dinosaurs, "three enemies", and two swords - Selamat datang di situs media global terbaru Xivanki, Pada halaman ini kami menyajikan informasi tentang Dream Symbols: Dinosaurs, "three enemies", and two swords !! Semoga tulisan dengan kategori choosing religions !! dinosaur !! lightning storm !! three enemies !! two swords !! unholy trinity !! ini bermanfaat bagi anda. Silahkan sebarluaskan postingan Dream Symbols: Dinosaurs, "three enemies", and two swords ini ke social media anda, Semoga rezeki berlimpah ikut dimudahkan Allah bagi anda, Lebih jelas infonya lansung dibawah -->


A Young Man Seeking the True God

For several weeks, I exchanged messages with a young man from Thessaloniki, Greece. In the months prior to our conversation, he decided that there is a God. However, he wanted to know which religion was the right religion. He reduced the potential candidates to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

George's Path Similar to My Own Search:
In 1994, I was in the same position. I concluded then that Judaism was the true religion. I noted the great forces that opposed Israel, and how they could not defeat the Jews. I also noted the strong unity of the Jews. I did not see this in the catholic religion, with the Christians, or with the Muslims. However, after studying with a rabbi, the rabbi asserted that I must make a statement rejecting Jesus. Up to that point, I had been told that each Jew had a right to make his own decision about the validity of Jesus as Messiah. I told the young rabbi that I would have to pray about it. I asked, sincerely, for God to show me if Jesus is Messiah or not. I asked that God would send me a dream. After the first night, no dream came. I prayed the next night, and the next, and so on for seven nights. On the seventh night, I had a dream in which I could not defeat a demon. I was terrified. I attempted all the tricks I had learned to wake myself up out of a dream. I could not do it.

Jesus Saves Me from a Powerful Demon in a Dream:
Then, I did something I had never previously attempted. I called out, “Lord, Jesus, save me!” The desperation was palpable. Immediately, I bolted to sitting. I awoke in my bed, sweating. After that, I had no question about the truth of the testimony of all powerful Jesus, given authority over all powers in the earth by God.

George wanted a sign. He wanted to see that Jesus and Christianity hold something over Islam and Judaism.

George's Dream in Thessoloniki:
Here is part of a message from George in Greece. It arrived on December 25, 2010.

I had a dream...My grandma says that the dream you see on Christmas is the most important (Merry Christmas by the way, and Happy Birthday to the Lord of all).
I saw that Thessaloniki was under attack by carnivorous dinosaurs, really evil looking, some were gigantic, and some in the size of a man. 3 of them attacked me, ready to devour me. I had 2 knives, one really mean looking, big and sharp, and a plain one...
I chose the mean one, and the dinos started to snack on me, until I grabbed the simple one. I'd only touch them with its blade and they'd be ripped in half...Could that be interpreted, or is it just meaningless drivel?

My response to George:
I have seen the dinosaurs before... Like Brontosaurus in yours? They were in mine. In my dream, they were also assaulting a city: Philadelphia (Notice that both Philadelphia and Thessalonica are cities in the Bible and hosted some of the original ekklesia.)

In my dream, I saw and understood that these are very powerful demons. The battle I saw was a great battle for the city of Philadelphia and the souls therein. The day of the battle in the heavens, there was a huge black-cloud rainstorm with booming lightning. I watched that battle. We won.

I have seen the two swords dream as well. I knew that I could afford only one. The two I saw were Samurai swords. One was very ornate, the other, plain. I chose the plain one, and saw it went well for me-- throughout the rest of my life.

The simple sword is the word of God. The art of conquering evil by quoting scripture is called "deliverance". This is what I have been telling you: That we can see that the God of the Bible is the most powerful when His Word (also called the "Sword") overcomes all other forces. This took place in scripture when Moses went to the Pharaoh to demand that the captives be set free. (An analogy to being set free from the control of demonic forces.) The Pharaoh's men (magii, sorcerers) were able to duplicate the first shows of God's power. The demons have power! However, in the end, the staff of Aaron (the authority God gave him) turned into a snake, as did the staffs of the magii. The snake of Moses consumed (ate) all the others. This showed that the God of Aaron and Moses has more power than the forces used by the Pharaoh's magicians.

Interestingly, as you asked to be shown, and I asked to be shown, the Pharaoh also asked for proof, and God's power overcoming the enemies power is the proof all three of us were given.

When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast [it] before Pharaoh, [and] it shall become a serpent. (Exodus 7:9, KJV)

That is the dream I had when I was attempting to convert to Judaism. I saw that Jesus (aka the Word) overcame demons easily. That is what you saw: the big ugly knife (forces of the world) could do nothing. However, the simple dagger (the Word of God) easily defeated those forces.

You asked to be shown. Now you have seen it.

The opposing force of "three enemies" represents the unholy trinity: Satan, the son of Satan, and the unholy spirit (called the "bad wife" in scripture).

Demikian info Dream Symbols: Dinosaurs, "three enemies", and two swords, Semoga dengan adanya postingan ini, Anda sudah benar benar menemukan informasi yang memang sedang anda butuhkan saat ini. Bagikan informasi Dream Symbols: Dinosaurs, "three enemies", and two swords ini untuk orang orang terdekat anda, Bagikan infonya melalui fasilitas layanan Share Facebook maupun Twitter yang tersedia di situs ini.

Previous Post Next Post